9.08.2011

challenge yourself.



Kate Winslet channels Elizabeth Taylor for the Heroes Issue of V Magazine. In the article, she talks her upcoming roles in Contagion, the Steven Soderbergh thriller about the breakout of a global pandemic, and Carnage, which is Roman Polanski's adaptation of the Broadway play God of Carnage, about parents dealing with their children being bullied. A great actor is someone who is always challenging themselves with different roles- love this about Kate.

“I hope I’m shitting myself over the characters I play for the rest of my life. Because the day I go, ‘Oh yeah, that’s going to be a piece of piss,’ why fucking bother? If you do that, you do not learn. I hope I’m always learning something. So I won an Oscar. It’s amazing. I’ve got that for the rest of my life for a performance I’m proud of. It nearly killed me. I’m really proud of the film. That’s it. Moving on.”

www.vmagazine.com



No comments:

Post a Comment