6.28.2011

details.






Shia LaBeouf plays up his bad boy image in the August issue of Details magazine. The main attraction of the article is the reveal of him hooking up with bombshell costar, Megan Fox. 

“Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen.”

He continues on whether or not it was going while Megan was with current husband, David Silver Brian Austin Green. 

"I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. It was what it was."

Interesting! And duh, this is exactly why relationships in Hollywood don't work out very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment