3.30.2011

rude boy.


Dammmn girl. Rihanna is rocking some spray-on shorts on the new cover of Rolling Stone magazine. In the article she explains her decision to lift the restraining order she had against Chris Brown:

"That's my decision…it doesn't mean we're getting married tomorrow. It doesn't mean we're gonna be in a relationship, or make up, or even talk ever again. It just means I didn't want to object to the judge…What he did to me was a personal thing. It had nothing to do with his career. Saying [he can't perform at awards show] definitely made it difficult for him. We don't have to talk again ever in my life. I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally."

Being the bigger and better person, check. Way to go RiRi!

www.rollingstone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment